Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Todays efforts.

Alright, this is the first time I've blogged in a long time so, Iam just trying to figure things out.

Iam home alone with my little man tonight. The DH having gone out of town for work.
Iam about to get up & make alittle dinner, then hopefully go sew for awhile...My to be sewed pile is growing quite large now!

Iam creating this blog to help promote an Etsy page I will opening soon...Hopefully tomorrow. Just need to go open a checking account to use for it so my Etsy profits don't instantly become bill money. Iam trying to save up for a car & in the bigger picture that dream farm in the middle of nowhere.

Lets see how easy it is to post a picture on this site...



Alright, over looking the general messy-ness of my boudoir this is a very tattered quilt that I dismantled & cut down using that heart shaped template next to the scissiors.
Iam currently working on turning a dozen of them into wall hangings with a bow made out of ribbons & beads with little silver bells attached to the ends. Perfect for your front door or really anywhere that need a little primative panache.

I'll share the finished product with you in the next few days...Though like I said, My to be sewed pile is quite large. I also have mug mats & a comissioned quilt in the works, but I should have the bulk of all these finished by the end of the month. *Fingers crossed!*

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Fran!
    Ann @ Suburban Prairie Homemaker
    www.suburbanprairiehomemaker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good first, for a start. I decided to have my blog designed by a professional blog designer, after my self made design was not as nice as I wanted. It did not cost very much, and I really like the finished blog. She is Karen Valentine, if you are interested in locating her online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments, ladies! :)

    Sharon your blog design is awesome, totally worth whatever you paid for it!

    ReplyDelete